Berman Freightliner is full service dealership offering Freightliner trucks, Mac trailers, parts department and both drive-in and mobile services.
The dealership dates back to the 1930’s when brothers Albert and Emmanuel Berman began selling White AutoCar trucks. Becoming a Freightliner dealer in the late 1970’s, they continued to grow. In 1992, Peter McCarron purchased the company. Pete worked in the industry since 1976 and has built Berman Freightliner into a premier dealership in eastern Pennsylvania.
Today our 30,000 square foot facility located in Leesport, PA has twelve service bays, over a million dollars in parts inventory, supporting ten delivery vans.
Our experienced employees with continuous training is the foundation to providing the highest standard of customer satisfaction. This commitment allows our customers to receive the correct information and professional service they expect.
- Customer focused organization: know our customers business, challenges and expectations, do what we say and ensure the customer comes first, experiences of delivery of excellence
- Quality driven: doing the task correct the first time, understand the implications of poor quality
- Leadership: encourage success, set improvement goals, accountability to goals, provides mentoring and training
- Professional image: in the community and industry, act responsibly as a company—ethical, safety and environmental
- Financially sound: making investments into our company for the future, solid relationships with our banks and suppliers
- Company culture: open door policy, encourage openness, safety, customer focused, quality awareness
- Authenticity: delivering on our word, truthful, being genuine—true to oneself
- Ethics: having an honorable foundation, doing what is morally correct
- Integrity: our values relating to human conduct, quality of being honest
- Trust: reliance on the character of the company